“Working with clients one on one is truly a dream come true. I love my job!”
Julie Schwalbe is a Graduate Gemologist with almost two decades of experience in the jewelry industry. Her accreditations, certifications, and degree in Retail Management from Purdue University provide the depth of knowledge that’s needed to weave fashion trends into the perfect design.
But education isn’t everything. To be a true artist, you need an unwavering passion as well as a commitment to honesty and integrity. Julie isn’t selling “jewelry”. She’s crafting your story in every single piece of jewelry that she selects or designs for you.
Degrees & Diplomas
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management from Purdue University
- Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Accredited Jewelry Professional from GIA
- Member of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Alumni Association
- Past Board Member of the Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA)
- Listed with the Jewelers Board of Trade
- Winner of WJA’s Shining Star Award
- Winner of WJA’s Woman Making a Difference Award
Julie applies her skills and talents to creating original designs from the most unusual and finest quality gemstones available. She works with highly-trained master fabricators here in the USA to bring life to your story in a piece that stands the test of time.
Through one-on-one consultations, and the latest technology, including CAD design and 3D printers, she can capture your vision, specifications, and interests and turn them into a stunning work of art that’s uniquely yours.