“Working with clients one on one is truly a dream come true. I love my job!”
Julie Schwalbe is a passionate artist, visionary, and designer with two decades of experience in the jewelry industry. She has a Graduate Gemologist degree from the Gemological Institute of America and a Retail Management degree from Purdue University, certifying her in-depth knowledge of gemstones, fashion, and jewelry.
Julie doesn’t just sell jewelry. By working one-on-one with clients, she spins stories into works of fine art.
Degrees & Diplomas
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management from Purdue University
- Graduate Gemologist Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Accredited Jewelry Professional from GIA
- Member of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) Alumni Association
- Past Board Member of the Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA)
- Listed with the Jewelers Board of Trade
- Winner of WJA’s Shining Star Award
- Winner of WJA’s Woman Making a Difference Award
Julie designs completely custom jewelry with your story at the core. Through several one-on-one consultations, she captures the tiniest details of your vision. Julie works closely with all-American master fabricators and uses the latest CAD and 3D printing technology to craft something one-of-a-kind. Each piece is made entirely here in the United States